Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Our Weekend

Rocky and Carolyn, some good friends from Fayetteville, visited us for Memorial Day weekend. We had a great time! On Sunday we toured Savannah, including a historical bus tour. Okokok, so I know it sounds corny, but really, I thought it was quite fascinating. Savannah has such a rich history that such things are informative and interesting. We followed it up with a progressive dinner- appetizers at one place, dinner at another, and topped it off with dessert... now that's the way to see a city! (btw- the pictures were taken AFTER dessert, after a long day of walking around the city...)



On Monday we toured the Warrior's Walk at Ft. Stewart- you can read about it at my husband's site. After a great steak dinner, we sent them on their way and spent the rest of the evening recovering from a busy weekend! (Man, I must be getting old... this used to be par for the course...)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great time. I'm glad you had fun.