Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New pics

So... I've been taking pictures, but I had some issues getting them onto my computer. It seems every once in a while you need to EMPTY your trash, so as to not slow your computer down. Glad I have a loving husband to point such things out to me.

Anyway, here they are. I didn't realize until after it published that it cut off the end of my captions. I'm too lazy to go back and fix them all. It also called the album "library" because I forgot to change it in iPhoto before I imported it to iWeb. I think Mac should come out with a new application called iThink so I don't have to...

Here they are - enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice booger in the one pic... the one with the camera flash caption

ylf

myarmylifetoday said...

She is getting so big. To see all of the things she is doing now. We still think of her as "baby Sophie". We even call her that. I will have to show the kids they will love it. Okay how did you do the link for pictures? I like it. Oh, and I can't believe you had a bad taste for coffee. You must be getting better since it is coming back to liking it. I miss drinking coffee with you and just chatting.
Praying for you,
Misty