Thursday, February 23, 2006

what dat girl's name?


earlier this week i watched my two nieces- iris, 6 (will be 7 in a few weeks... seems unreal...) and lila, 3.

the night before, my sister had told them that i would be coming over.

getting ready for bed, lila apparently decided she needed more details... yet her mind went blank.

lila: "uh... what dat girl's name dat goes wit uncle jon?"

andrea (wondering why in the world lila couldn't remember my name): "uumm..... aunt sara?"

lila: "yeah. her. when she coming over?"

great. i have been a part of lila's life for 3 1/2 years, she has met jon 3 times, and HE is the one she remembers. i see how I rank...

2 comments:

Big Chaille Fish said...

Thanks sad but funny. I also enjoyed your post the other day about the two girls. I hope the distance learning thing works out for ya. Take Care and I will see you on Sunday.

Big Chaille Fish said...

I meant to say that's sad but funny man I can't spell