Friday, September 26, 2008

Sophie!!

Training her up in the way she should go...


So it's been a while since I've posted pictures of Sophie. Like I said before, I haven't been as diligent about taking them, much less uploading them. But, I know she has grandparents and aunts & uncles who need a fix, so here you are! In these videos, she "crawls," eats, laughs, and claps. But mostly it's just Sophie. Nothing out of the ordinary- just a day with Sophie. Also, since these videos were taken she has learned to use a sippy cup (mostly) on her own and can crawl from room to room without me noticing, if I'm not paying attention! Enjoy! :-) (ETA- for some reason I can't get rid of the double-video. The 2nd & 4th videos of her crawling are the same- sorry!)







2 comments:

~joanne said...

Sara...are you playing Christmas Music?

Anonymous said...

sara...are you really playing christmas music? please tell us that's a really old video, ah but, we know it's not don't we? hey, i'm really excited that he's home sorry i missed the fact that he was on his way....i'm happy for you.
norma