Sunday, October 23, 2005

sweet autumn brew

sweet autumn brew. what's it all about? well, fall is simply my favorite time of year. the colors here in michigan are amazing. the crisp air. the smells, the feel...that's fall...

fall has always been a nostalgic time for me...it's interesting, in school it was nostalgic, yet it in that, it also marked the beginning of a new year. i suppose it's a time that i have always reflected on the past with anticipation for the future. and that is where my life is right now. with a husband deployed in iraq, i have no idea where i will be this time next fall. i am excited about possibilities, yet a bit sad for those possibilities taking me far far away from this michigan i know so well...

you know what's interesting about coffee? when you brew it, you're planning for the future. coffee is not an instantaneous commodity. it immediately brings an atmosphere of comforting anticipation... you brew it when you have a long night ahead, to enjoy an evening with friends, to begin the new day.

so this is my blog, my brew...

No comments: