Thursday, October 02, 2008

Stream of consciousness, condensed edition

Took a final today. Feel confident. 2 week break before the next class!

PWOC is wearing me out...

Sophie has been deciding it's play time at 6 am for the last two weeks...

Weather is high 80s. Feels more like spring than fall...

Sophie is working on another tooth.

Does anyone know what this is? It is in our kitchen pantry. We stuff plastic bags into it, but that is quite obviously not its intended use.

Did you know you can recycle plastic grocery bags? Reusable ones are still the best choice, but it was good to learn that for when I forget to bring them in...

4 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

That thing is to hold like your plastic wrap, foil boxes, etc. I am not sure what the open back part is for, maybe for the plastic bags like you are using it for.

Sara said...

AAAAHH- that makes sense!

Could the open back be for a phone book or something maybe?

Anonymous said...

ahh.... a blast from the past.....
we had on and we kept foil plastic wrap ect.. in the front and the dust pan slid in the back.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking, "You know what this world needs? Something I can screw to the back of my closet door to hold my plastic wrap AND my phone book." Another great invention already taken.

-MDN